The Francis Francis! X7.1 was designed by Luca Trazzi. He created what is called retro-futuristic good looks in a top quality espresso machine. Designed for use with iper capsules or ESE single serving pods we recommend the X7.1 espresso machine. Available in a variety of stunning colors to fit any environment.
Quick heating 7 oz. brass boiler, large 46 oz. water tank, steel frame and metal housing, baked on powder coat epoxy finish in a variety of colors, powerful self-priming pump with chrome-plated brass portafilters, Hot water available through stainless steel steam want. Special thermo-system with integrated thermometer prevents boiler from over heating
The timeless Gaggia Classic is a best selling espresso machine loved by coffee aficionados worldwide. A commercial-style brew group and chrome-plated marine brass portafilter offer heat stability while intuitive controls make machine operation a breeze. The Gaggia Classic comes with two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), a coffee tamper, a 7-gram measuring scoop, and an instructional CD.
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Chrome-plated marine brass 58mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Commercial brew group
- Turbo Frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
- Removable 72oz water reservoir
- 55 watt electric pump
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- 1425 Watts – 110/120 Volts
- 14.25”H x 8”W x 9.5”D
This espresso machine has sleek housing and commercial quality components including a chrome-plated brass portafilter and rubber-mounted 15-bar vibration pump. In addition to these quality brewing components, this machine has a fantastic boiler system that makes the initial heating process extremely quick. The versatile Evolution is compatible with ESE pod and ground coffee.
Product Specifications: Additional Information:
- Removable 44oz water reservoir
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style portafilter for use with ESE coffee pods and ground coffee
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style brew group
- Turbo-Frother frothing wand
- Aluminum 3.5oz boiler with two heating elements
- 55 watt electric pump
- Three push-buttons allow for power, steaming and brewing
- Passively heated cup warmer
- Lightweight heat-resistant polycarbonate construction available in two-tone black and silver, and silver and chrome
- 1425 Watts – 110/120 Volts
- 13.4”H x 8.7”W x 10.6”D
- 15 lbs
Gaggia teams up with Illy on this single-serve espresso machine, to deliver authentic beverages using the famous iperEspresso capsules (not included). This attractive machine features a glossy exterior made of durable ABS plastic and straightforward push-button controls. Engraved with an Illy flower design, the front panel has a unique cup holder and drip tray that can be positioned two different ways — lowered to accommodate tall glasses or raised to fit smaller cups.
Despite its compact size, the Gaggia for Illy Plus still packs a punch, with a 15-bar pump and stainless steel boiler. To make your favorite beverage, simply insert an iperEspresso capsule into the machine and press the brew button. Fresh espresso will be poured directly into your cup! Hassle-free and low maintenance, the Gaggia for Illy Plus automatically disposes spent capsules into a dedicated container that holds up to 12 capsules.
The Gaggia for Illy Plus has dedicated on/off, cup-volume, and steam controls. The programmable cup-volume button allows you to adjust the amount of espresso brewed, ensuring the perfect cup every time.
Steaming and Frothing
While many single-serve machines do not have steaming and frothing capabilities, the Gaggia for Illy Plus has an integrated pannarello steam wand and hot water dispenser, making milk-based beverages and teas a breeze to prepare. The wand can swivel side to side, to allow for easy cup placement; it also has a no-burn grip for your safety.
- Mavea Water Filter – Uses a four-stage filtration process to purify tap water and reduce scale and mineral buildup
- Removable one-liter (33.8oz) water reservoir
- One-touch opreation
- 15 bar pump
- Stainless steel boiler
- Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules (sold separately)
- Automatically discards spent capsules
The Gaggia Brera features an elegant brushed stainless steel front panel and a compact design that is much more space efficient than most machines in its class. But don’t let its size fool you, this super automatic is packed with clever features and advanced technology. All of the parts used for daily operations—the coffee bean container, grounds disposal, water tank, and drip tray—are accessible from the front of the machine for easy access and maintenance. In addition, this model has a very intuitive, user-friendly interface—with push-button controls and a large display. Dedicated icons for grinding, brewing, and steaming functions have been color coded for quick reference.
Whereas user controls are simple and straightforward, the Brera’s mechanical functions are undeniably sophisticated. An Optidose feature lets you control the strength of your espresso; the machine can also memorize drink volume to deliver a truly customized beverage. You can brew with pre-ground coffee, thanks to the integrated bypass doser. But, should you wish to take advantage of the Brera’s grinding functions, the durable ceramic grinder won’t disappoint. This machine uses the Gaggia Adapting System to monitor and automatically adjust the grind time, based on your beans, to deliver the exact quantity of coffee selected.
- Mavea Water Filter – four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale build up
- Pre-infusion feature ensure maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- Programmed to notify users when care is required
- Generous two liter water tank
- 250-gram airtight, UV-proof coffee bean container
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Low energy consumption – standby mode activates after one hour of idle time
- Rapid Steam technology and movable metal Pannarello steam wand
- Self-rinse cycle
- Stainless steel front panel and cup stand
- Chrome plated finish
- Telescopic coffee dispenser